The kids recently discovered the sound of music. Lliam thinks people sing now while walking around the town and asked me today how do you pin a cloud down? Ever heard a two year old try to yodel - Etta will when the pleasure strikes her. I love my kids!
Lliam's thrilled that we finally got our tree and that's its now decorated. But now he's after me because we don't fhave the outside decorated. But we made some awesome penguins (see dec 09 issue of family fun magazine) to put outside and he's dieing to get them out there with some lights. Merry Christmas!




3 comments:
Tyra, you have the cuttest kids every and I miss you lots! Give the kids hugs from me and take care. Have a Merry Christmas!
- Emily Beu
these pictures are adorable! I love it - Figgy! We all enjoyed your TV guide card! so creative!
Um once upon a time Rachel now has a blog and you can be my friend, please! its raydograchel.blogspot.com and you'll have to teach me a lot of new things to do with it but we'll have fun!! How do I add friends and people and stuff by the way...
Post a Comment