Sunday, December 20, 2009

my writings

one of my recently discovered hobbies is writing and I decided that I should find an alternative source for storing some of them in case anything ever happens to my computer, the cds or jump drives (ok I'm maybe paranoid). So I decided to post the on my blog. I hope you all enjoy, or you can ignore them too. I'm all for agency. some are lessons that I taught in relief society and some are just vents of thought or frustration. I'm trying to plan this so that this comes before the other posts (12) that have all the writing.
Ps if you didn't get our christmas card let me know so I can make sure it got to everyone. thanks love you all merry christmas

1 comment:

Dan said...

Dear Tyra and Family,

Just a note to tell you I think of you often and hope all is well. Thanks for keeping us up to date on your blog.

Love,

Daniel