Sent from my iPhone
By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Annual jog-a-thon
Every year our elementary school has a big fundraiser-the Jog-a-thon! Kids collect pledges for lump sum or an amount for each lap they run. This year neddie will get to participate as well. So I thought I'd use the world wide web to help their efforts. If you are interested in supporting our amazing kids in this please leave a pledge in the comments box, along with your email address (if we don't already have it and we'll send you our address where you can send your check. We'll post the laps completed along with pictures on oct 12th when they complete the drive. Last year lliam did an astounding 12 laps in 45 minutes. I'm excited to see what him and neddie can do this year. Thank you your support in everything! Love the Bairds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment