By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Christmas Cards
Ok the polls have closed and the winner is TV guide! Close second was mail order catalog. The letter is finished. so I need to make sure that I have current addresses from everyone and if you've never gotten a christmas card from us than we need you addresses. As a warning my favorite part of Christmas is the cards and letters. I love checking the mail everyday and taping the cards and letters to my front door. I love the pictures and updates. And in a selfish sense - I redeem myself. I am not good at staying in touch. I would like to say its because of the kids, but as those who knew me when I was single, its part of my nature, I just have a more reasonable excuse. So I get really excited about writing the family Christmas letter. I actually (CAN WE SAY DORK) think about it all year. I usually have it ready to mail before thanksgiving. I love it. So please email me addresses at wubbywubbyzamzam@yahoo.com or post it in comments if your comfortable with that. Or better yet send me a card. Oh and as far as the winner. Brig is the final judge so if he likes the mail order version better that's what you'll get. But thanks to those who voted it was a fun challenge and I'm excited. If you send me a request I'll send you a copy of both. :) (I am a dork) Happy thanksgiving and merry christmas cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1220 York Drive
Blackfoot, ID 83221
My rule is you get one if I get one! :)
Post a Comment