Our girls just love ballet dancing! Especially the nutcracker, so last week I went to the library and ordered my favorite live version of the nutcracker with Mikhail Barishnokov and gesley kirkland. I remember watching this version every christmas on TV in Salt Lake growing up. They are well versed in Barbies nutcracker, which does have a lot of dancing (oddly enough its not barbie that's the appeal). So I was really excited to watch it with them this week. They have watched it sometimes almost 3 times a day. However they don't just watch it, they dance with them. So I decided to record them and post it to share my joy with everyone else.
sorry there's no sound appearently my camera didn't transfer the sound but we are all familar with the nutcracker suite. Enjoy the show.
1 comment:
Oh Tyra! you're kids are the greatest! i miss you guys so much. this was way cute!
Post a Comment