Sunday, August 23, 2009

This week Lliam turned the big 5 years old. Kindergarten starts in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. But he said that this was the "coolest birthday ever." We had a world theme. He enjoys maps and we had just recently created a large wall map of the world and when they are good about going to sleep then the next morning they can put a picture on the map of one of the temples. Its working so far. So we did a world cake and then I had a bunch of left over map pieces for the wal map that I used to wrap his presents. It was fun.
the legos were the best part of his birthday along with the dinosaurs that he got. Thanks Grandmas! He's getting so big. He also finally grew out of his 3T pants. I don't know whether thats sad or not, but oh well. He's fun and has taken to art. We gave him a notebook to draw in. He draws people, the world, and today he drew the temple. Nothing makes me more proud than his little growing testimony and talents. its just gravy when they come together. I love being a mom and lliam is my joy (along with his sisters of course.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little guy, I can't believe he is five already! What a sweety! love you
-Tess

Michele said...

I thought about him on his birthday! He is going to love kindergarten, and you will too! Jacob looks forward to school everyday. We need to get together sometime. Hopefully this next year we will be in Idaho around the same time. Are you going there for Christmas? We are hoping to but not sure yet.