Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our vacation

We went out to Utah for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I was so great to go visit everyone. First we stopped at my parents in Pocatello to pick up my mom and then Rexburg to drop off my wingman (a young woman from our ward who drove out with me since brig had to work). I got to catch up with my best friend from college Meieli Hales and finally meet her kids, keili (i don't think I spelled it right sorry) and tell.


Keili wouldn't leave until lliam had danced with her. he's such a gentleman.

Then we headed down to Utah and met up with our friends Matt and Michelle Belliston from South Dakota. Together we took the kids for thier first trip to temple square.



then we took the train to the gateway mall...

and had some fun with water!



Then we went to the anniversary party and then the next day all the endowed members of the Bennion family did a temple session and then we met up in heber city Ut at the Morgan family cabin. I haven't been there in about ten years. It was super fun to be able to see all my cousins and their spouses and their children. Also to hear about missions and family stories from my grandparents. It was like being ten again only with children. but my favorite part was watching my children play with my cousins and their children just like we use to.
I'll post more pictures of my favorite moments when my kids aren't having a melt down.

3 comments:

Dan said...

I am glad you had a good time. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Love,
Daniel

Ylfe said...

Wow, what a trip. Your kids are really growing! They are super duper cute! Miss you guys.

Brent said...

Ty, After seeing your pictures I realized that I actually do know matthew. He works in catering and is a great employee. How do you know him