Friday, January 2, 2009

Twilight

I almost forgot! Brig took me to see Twilight and then I went again with the girls (sisters and mom) after Christmas. The addiction has been rekindled, to bad I loaned my books out again and can't read them again until they come back. But It was filmed in the area. some places are close enough to visit. The waterfall in the background of the baseball game - Brig and I have a picture there from when he brought me home to meet his family. The cafe that Bella and her dad ferquent is 15 minutes away. Our attempts to eat there are foiled by the closing sign but I'll get there. It's awesome! I'll post pictures soon. long live Twilight!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hear ya Tyra, I want to read them all again. It's such a fun addiction. love ya and miss ya,
Tess

Unknown said...

ps i deleted my first comment because i typed something wrong, so that's why it may show a deleted comment. just so ya know, that was me, spelling my name wrong:)
tess

Ylfe said...

It was so fun to see the movie with you all. Loved it! And we loved seeing all you guys at Christmas!
Love you,
Ylfe