




Pheobe Soliel Baird
Born: May 1st 2009 friday
weight: 8 lbs 10 oz
height: 21 inches
description: Beautiful!
hair: lots of black hair
dimples: deep ones ineach check and a little one in the chin
eyes: Just like her sister nedras- squinty blue
Interesting features: ridiculously long toes, and she is the perfect combination of her two sisters - it's like a set of triplets 3 years apart.
Favorites: eating. sleeping and cuddling
Crowd response: Lliam loves "FEFE" and is an attentive brother making sure her needs are met
Neddie finally decided to hold her but maintians that she's scared of her because "she's so small" and shes afraid she'll hurt her.
Etta acts like she's been reunited with her best friend and can't leave her alone, FEFE is the first thing she looks for. She loves hugging and holding her.
Mom is still amazed at the miracle of another beautiful baby
Dad bonded immediately when the midwife let him deliever her, if he holds her the same way he "caught" her she usually instantly falls asleep.
Sounds: She didn't cry for a day and 1/2 not even during a bath and shots. But she crys when shes hungrey if I don't respond to her grunts and squeaks. most noises seem to come from the other end.
Production: Mom is doing well this was the best labor and delievery yet. Although it was long it was easy and happened on its own. I did get my usual epidural about 12hrs in so I could sleep but thanks to master epidural man kirby I could still feel everything and move my legs while still being able to sleep without RLS and very little pain. Pushing was 11 minutes. It took 2 trys to break my water - I have "bags of steel" according to the midwife.
Production time: (in hospital) 10pm thursday till 4:41pm Friday
see picture for end result.
11 comments:
Yeah for Phoebe! We love her! Welcome to the world!! :)
I love the pictures. It was so fun talking to you yesterday. You need to put a picture of all 4 kids together. Good luck with everything!
Holy cow, I can't believe you have four kids...they must be well behaved...our house is still recovering from #2 (which was almost 3 years ago!!). congratulations and way to go on a good delivery!
Congrats! She is absolutely perfect! Hope you are doing well.
Congratulations, she is beautiful.
Hey you guys. Congrats! She is adorable. I would love to keep in better touch with you guys, I would love to get your email. Mine is mrskimwool@yahoo.com I haven't talked to you much since we roomed together.
Kim
Congrats!!! You have such a blessed beautiful family.
She's beautiful! Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations! We love you guys!
congratulations you two! she's adorable. and the bags of steel comment cracks us up!
yeah tyra! about time i get to see the little miracle! congrats! shes so cute. ah, i miss the other little kids too. say hi to everyone for me!
- emily beu
You're baby girl is adorable!! I can't believe we got married a month apart and you have 4 kids and we have none! Do you want to start sharing yours with us? :-) Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment