By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The stork has dropped a note!
Yes we have just found out that we are expecting again - #4!!! Lliam has voted for a sister named "Baby" and then decided a brother named luke moroni (after skywalker and captian moroni his two heros). We'll see on the names. Neddie said a brother and walked off. Etta just smiled. We are excited. This is only the tip of the ice burg of what is coming up for our family. By october 16th we plan to have moved from Rapid City to Estacada OR. We are currently job hunting so any bites would be great. Also our house has been on the market for almost 2 months now. I have posted the link so everyone can see the lovely home that took us 2 years to get perfect all to sell for someone else to enjoy. Oh well, you go where the lord wants you. This month is the month of firsts for us. Etta turns 1 on sunday! and Lliam starts preschool tomorrow :( Yes it would seem strange but I am so not ready for this and will be a wreck tomorrow. But Brig says I can't keep him home forever. I wish though! Anyhow we'll keep everyone posted on any other news and changes. But for now post your guess on our poll, and in 9 months see if your right on the gender. WE like the surprise! What else would you expect from us crazy Bairds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Congratulations on your news! It's a good thing you two are in the baby business, because you really make 'em cute!
Holy smokes another baby!! Congradulations! I think Luke Moroni is a perfect name so you can tell Lliam that I'm rooting for a boy. I can't believe he's already going to preschool, where has the time gone!? Good luck with selling your house and job hunting.
It was so good to talk to you the other day. I am guessing a boy because that way we can have boys together again! That is if I really am having another boy. We'll see in 2 weeks! So Oct 16, will you be moving with or without the house selling? Good luck with everything. It will be nice being only a 1 day drive from you. Maybe we will have better luck seeing each other.
By the way, put more pictures up of the kids.
Hi guys, I'm guessing another girl. I think Lliam is going to be the big brother of sisters. congratulations! We'll probably be due around the same time. How fun! And yes, I want to see more pics of the kids on here! love you guys.
love,
Ylfe
What great news! My only news is that we started a blog too! Mostly because facebook changed their layout and it is annoying! You see, since we don't have any cute kids (or just kids for that matter) and our lives are pretty normal I didn't really see the point but it is always great to keep in touch with people. I hope that you are feeling well and good luck with the house and move. I am sure we have less stuff and it was quite the trip for us without 3 kids and being pregnant! The other night I was looking at my scrapbook from BYUI to show Mark a picture and remembering what amazing people I got to room with. So glad you were one of them!
Congrats you guys. That is way exciting news. It has been a long time since we used to go on doughnut runs. Sometimes I miss those days. Now we are all grown up with families =) If we were to all get together now that would be a lot of doughnuts. Good luck on your move.
congratulations bairds! we're so happy for you guys & hope the pregnancy goes well. we're rooting for twins!
Hi, Tyra! So much exciting news in your life! Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy so far. And that your house will sell soon. I looked at the listing you posted and it looks very nice. We are considering trying to find a teaching job in Oregon after Ryan graduates in April...but we'll see what happens. Take care! And check out some fun pictures I posted on my blog of the Carriage House days!
Hey Brigham...it's Gabe's sister!! I am always so happy when I find other people that have blogs too! I found you on Jandi's. Anyways, just wanted to say Hi and what a beautiful family you have! Congrats on you next. If you click onto my blog you will see that Gabe has one too! Take care!
Post a Comment