Well, we've moved! On Oct 16th we pilled all we owned into a Budget truck (driven by Brig) and the kids into the van (driven by Grandma Baird and I) and drove away for our sweet Rapid City, South Dakota and headed for Estacada,OR! After two days we arrived safe and sound and realitively sane. It tokk us about 3 days (not including the Sabbath) to unpack enough to sleep in the new house, breaking my record of being unpacked in one day at alll previous moves. But the kids are adjusting well. They love being close to family and their new bunkbed (Lliam likes the "tower"). We're still job searching, but interviews have been happening so we're hopeful. No sale or offers on the house yet, please keep us in your prayers there. I'm hoping it'll pick up after elections. Don't worry we were able to vote before leaving - GO MCCAIN PALIN!!! I hope all of you voted, or you're fired! We miss everyone in Rapid and Lliam has been concerned that some friends haven't been to church in awhile, even though I told him that they are at a different ward and are stilling going am sure. Lliam and I are probably the most homesick out of the family, but we're geting along. We'll we love you and will continue to keep you all posted! If you need our new address, please contact me, our phone number is still the same, or you can write to our old address it should get forwarded to us. Love you all, The Baird family
PS adding old post "The relocated troops" for memories sake
Lliam is 4 years old, and loves Harry Potter and Star Wars and george washington. He can usually be found in his backward underwear with a makeshift wand or his light saber jumping on furniture or riding a stick horse.Nedra is almost 2 1/2 years old and has become a girl. She loves all the Disney Princesses and wearing dresses. She can usually be found climbing everything, destroying, and dumping whatever she can find. She is also quite accident prone and dramatic.Etta is 1 year and is no longer the the calm one. She walking and climbing and into everything. She's smart as a wipe and will probably be talking soon, she has a few words and her jabbering is almost english. She adores her siblings, dispite what they put her through, and follows them intently.Brigham is dad of the year here, and recieves quite the greeting as all run screaming to the door to greet him from work. Who wouldn't be jealous?Tyra is lovely, wonderful, and somehow relatively on top of everything. She runs the house and the kids drive her crazy (which is a good thing in our book).The coming aaddition is making mom sick (literally, despite being in the 2nd trimester) and very tired. This one seems to enjoy making mom relearn pregnancy all over again or at least rewriting the book, but we're surving. Due date stands May 3rd 2008!Life is good!!!
6 comments:
Congrats on the new one and the move. It is so cute that Liam is so worried about his friends not being at church.
Our blog went private. If you are still interested in reading it, let me know. emdorman@gmail.com
Brigham and Tyra, I found your blog through my sister Rachel! I hope that you both are doing well. Congrats on the future new addition to your family. Tell everyone in Estacada that I said hi! You can link to our blog through my name I think.
Gabe
Hey guys, it's Gabe again. Click on this (my wife's name) to see our family blog. Clicking on my name above will not take you to my family blog. Look forward to hearing from you guys.
glad you guys are getting settled. Good to hear you are all well. Hope the morning sickness gets better soon. That's the worst!
Hey you guys! I found your blog through Michele Robert's. It is so fun to see your life, Brent is jealous of all of Brigham's hunting adventures! I hope all goes well with the move and the job hunt. Good Luck! Oh, and you can visit our blog by emailing me at marciward22@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite.
Hey guys! I found your blog through Marci Ward! Hope you guys are doing great! You have a cute little family and congrats on the upcoming addition!
Post a Comment