By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Finally conquering the black thumb! This is my garden, my beans are close, along with the watermelon. Just buds on my mators but it's all from seed and all my hard work and prayers. Of course "god gave the increase" but it's still exciting. Hopefully my results will get better each year. I'll post pictures of the front yard later. I'm just killing time in the er. Everyone please pray for our baby ("winky"). It's all in the lords hands but prayer makes everything feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
In the ER? What's going on Tyra? Hope you and the baby are okay! I'll pray for you both.
Love you guys! You are in our thoughts and prayers!!!
-Tess
Post a Comment