Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thoughts of a thinker

My niece posted this a while ago I just loved it so I thought I'd copy her. You're amazing Nicole!

Outside my window . . . . . the curtains are closed, however ITS SO GREEN. I love the trees in oregon.

I am hearing . . . . . Family movie from me and brig's wedding. And Dad snoring. The kids upstairs crafting with grandma.

I am planning . . . . . Write a book, start a a new way of thinking and help women regain respect and acceptance of being a feminine women with all the divine talents, attribute and roles that it involves. And more immediately, planting the garden this week.
I am craving . . . . . water
I am reading . . . . .  Cooking for Geeks, The out of sync child, and the brazen serpent chonicles (editing the 3rd book manuscript).  I hardly ever read only one book at a time. With the kids we're reading How to train your dragon.

I am creating . . . . .  3 quilts, a couple outfits, nursing 2 novels, and most importantly 4 beautiful children and my extremly exhausted and stressed hubby. (Pray/fast that he gets the job he just applied for- dayshift, weekends off, more money- so many blessings!)
I am hoping . . . . . That I can get into a schedule and routine, that I can better understand my son, and figure out how to manage my life better. And to sleep through the night again (it came back stress sucks!)
I am thinking . . . . . what I need to do for preschool tomorrow, My cousin tyler (he has cancer and we're all fasting and praying for him and his family), my wonderful sunday school class, and that I am glad the kids aren't watching TV, when to plant this week.
I am wearing . . . . . JEANS (nothing better), black shirt and my long sweater (favorite because of the cake song :Short skirt and long jacket - favorite from high school but now the theme song for my favorite show CHUCK)

Around the house . . . . . I'm technically not at my house, I'm at my in-laws- but its quite and its still home. Dad's snoring and mom's playing with the kids. Lliam and dad set up a mad science lab on his desk for some experiments, the girls had the nutcracker music going for awhile. At my house, well, there's laundry, clean and dirty, dishes, messy rooms, a blanket over the TV (so lliam doesn't get distracted by hisreflection, and a sleeping hubby. Lots of sewing and lots of books (library and my owns)
My wish of the week . . . . . Get my house cleaned! and do some sewing!

A little snapshot of my head at this moment in time.

No comments: