Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy birthday Pheobe

I can't believe Pheobe is one now. She doesn't look one and she doesn't walk so she still seems like a little baby to me. Maybe the fact that she's only about 18 pounds too. But she's such a doll. She's our latest walker, which is nice and the kids love trying to encourage or help her walk. She did take a few steps last week but that 's the most we can get out of her. She's a sweetheart and I can't imagine our lives without her. She's got a phobia of dogs that incredible cute (she screams like a grown woman on rollar coaster same volume too). She's got 5 teeth now (only 3 of which are really visible). She's still got dimples and loves to cuddle still. And now she says ma, da, and hi. Lliam and neddie have been asking for another baby recently- they want to name him harry potter. Sorry kids you'll have to wait, besides I'm not going to have a harry baird. Although our babies are very hairy. (LOL). Pheobe is still my baby and I'll keep her my baby for a while yet sorry lliam and neddie no harry this year.

No comments: