I did take a break on Saturday and went to the civil war reenactment at McIver park. It was awesome. I felt like a ghost watching the past. Here's some pics. Lliam and Nedra went with Brig while I was at the broadcast that night. Lliam keeps calling it the seven war. But he thought it was really cool. Etta really liked the bands and music. I wish Lliam and Neddie had wanted to share this with me but it was still fun and I'm glad the got to go with brig that night. History is important and I feel this was a period where the lord's hand was evident, as it is during adversity. Sometimes its just hard to see the forest through the trees.
Then today Neddie noticed my earrings and wanted some. I told her we'd talk about it with dad and at church she found a more immediate solution from a dismantled dollar store bracelet. she's been wearing them all day.
And to finish off with a bang pheobe has figured out how to scoot. There goes the neighborhood! She does the perfect inch worm! its so cute. she's also the first kid to be in the 50th percental. Go FeFeLa (the kids nick name for her).
3 comments:
I can't believe Neddie is that big, that's crazy. The house looks nice. I cured Hadlee from ever wanting her ears pierced. We were at walmart one day and there was a girl getting her ears pierced and SCREAMING bloody murder. Since then she says she doesn't want them pierced. You will just have to wait around in Walmart until that happens.
Neddie is adorable! It's crazy that Phoebe is already scooting. Benjamin has been crawling for about a month now and is just getting faster everyday. I'm glad you have a bigger home now. It bet you are enjoying the space.
Wow she looks just like you! I'm so glad we've reconnected and that you have a blog so I can see how you're doing!
Post a Comment