By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Update By Brigham
I haven't posted anything for a long time, and so that I don't bring the wrath of my sister down on me I will post so that everyone knows what is going on in my life. This last year has been a very trying one but we have been so blessed by our Heavenly Father. Last year about this time we decided to follow the promptings of the Lord and move back to Oregon. i have spent the last year in several different jobs and trying to figure out what I should be doing. Just recently I was hired by the federal government to work at the Job Corp just up the Clackamas River from were we live in Estacada Or. I have also recently decided to go back to school and so this fall I will be studying hard to Take the LSAT. One day Tyra and I were driving in the car and I made an off hand comment as we listen to the Glenn Beck radio program that I should go back to school and get my Law degree and go into Public Service Leadership. i say Public Service Leadership because that is what i think politicians should be is servants to the people and not themselves. Anyways ever since I mentioned that she has poked me and nudged me in that direction and since I have stated to listen things have been going really well so I must be on the right track. someday I will learn that she is right and I am not right most of the time and if I will just listen to her then things will go well. I have to say that I am a little nervous to be going back to school at 30 years old (man am I that old) but it will work out I am sure. We are still trying to sell our house in Rapid City South Dakota so if anyone is moving there or knows anyone moving there let us know . We are so blessed. Our children keep us busy as Tyra has probably told you all about, but we wouldn't have it any other way and really they are great kids. Going places with them is an adventure to say the least but what good is life with out the adventure. Well back to the adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you talking about wrath from me? I am pretty wrathful.
-Tess
Post a Comment