I don't have many hobbies outside of work so when I expressed intrest in hunting a few years ago Tyra has supported every hunting trip that I have ventured. I think that she is just excited to have found another way of getting me out of the house. Just kidding. It has been a lot of fun. the first year all I hunted was deer. this last year however I have been able to take part in almost all South Dakota has to offer. I was able to hunt deer, pheasant, grouse, and turkey. The only one I didn't have any luck with was the Turkey but there is still one more season this year.
Probably the funniest story of the last hunting season was after a great day of pheasant hunting i came home and decided to inform my friedns and family about the success I had on the field. So, I took a picture with my phone and sent it to my little sister. The caption on the picture message read "I killed three peasant today" I now may be refered to as the tyranical overlord of "peasants".
Now that the hunting seasons are all over until the fall I am hoping to pick up another hobby. Fishing. That way I won't have only hunting stories to tell but big fish stories.
1 comment:
Hi Brig and Tyra :)
I never even knew you are a hunter now. I have really enjoyed reading your posts - very insightful. And I love the pictures. Your little ones are so adorable. Can't wait to see you guys - hopefully it won't be too long! love you all.
Post a Comment