Girls are so different and fun. While lliam's building castles and forts, pretending to be an agent and studying science and revolutionary war and civil war history or target practicing with need guns. My girls are otherwise occupied.
Typical play includes musical practice (at these times I wish I didn't listen to opera because that's obviously what they're aiming for, yet not hitting), ballet practice (this can be a ensemble performance or individual with a choosen "hummer" for the music but lots of clapping for each other), dress up (a friend told me I should go into business selling princess dresses- I have lots of practice), make-over (I thought this stage would come later unfortunately it starts when they discover mom's bag), barbie's (my favorite time to eavesdrop - however I usually come away resolving to reform so habit, reaction, or saying I wasn't aware I had before), and art (complex, abstract and colorful. I love their perspective on the world rainbows, flowers and love we should all have a paradigm shift it would work wonders for society). I love that the worlds most impotent colors are pick, purple, more pink and maybe red. I love their instinct to beautify everything. They are the wall colorers, hair dressers, "tatoo" artists (tattoos are against church standards, but there's no other term for someone who draws on themselves or others), and their fashion sense (and need to change ensembles frequently) are .... Creative.
I bet your wondering what inspired these thoughts?
I saw what pheobe had been up to during family scripture study. It just seemed to sum up the stuff little girls are made of.
No comments:
Post a Comment