Sunday, September 26, 2010

Reunion Pictures

so due to the way photos add onto my blog I am going backwards through our reunion. Enjoy. and I promise to get the rest of the pictures up as soon as I can from the rest of our summer adventures. love tyra

Aunty Ylfe and uncle adam helped to teach the kids how to swim (with their little suits on). Etta became quite the dare devil jumping into the water and Neddie would get scared and forget how sometimes but they had a blast. The pool was a HUGE HIT! Lliam swam so much he had rug burns from the swim on his arms. but he would just keep going back and forth. He wore himself out of course.

The family BBQ in the park. we were getting creative to avoid heat stroke!

We went to Pirate Pizza where we all enjoyed the arcade. Brig and Adam had a shotting contest at one of the games. lliam got some pointer from dad. And mom felt like a super star winning tickets for Lauren and neddie - made me feel like annie oakley. A stranger also gave us 250 tickets and so we were able to get some really cool prizes for the kids. It was really cool. the pizza is really good there too and its pretty quiet unlike chucky cheeses.

We had a LARGE family outting to Zion's National Park on Monday



The family talent show : My talent was sewing and the graphics on the t-shirts so I made capes for all the kids to match the shirts. Brigs was quilting, the flag quilt also inspired him to sing the national anthem, Lliam was a ninja (the best and funniest act there in my opinion), and the girls were of course ballerinas with their cousin lauren joining them, unfortunate I don't have a picture of that. And since we come from a very talented family, it was a great show.


Our sunday was filled with Church and going to the St. George temple for family pictures.



The bairds Clan and its sub units

Our first stop was to the Brigham young Winter home in St. George UT
don't forget to see the previous 2 posts for more pictures of our summer (may and june).

2 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Love seeing all the photos. Liam is getting so big and the girls are adorable.

Michele said...

It is so good to see pictures of your adorable family. I don't know if you checked my blog or not but we found out the gender of the baby. We are finally going to have a GIRL! I am so excited, Chris is too (but of course not as much as me). So funny to think that I will have 3 boys and 1 girl and you are the opposite with 3 girls and 1 boy. We are hoping to make a trip out to Portland next summer, we will see if it happens or not! It would be so fun to see you again.