By reading this blog you might think that we are weird or crazy, but really we are just tired. Since we have 4 children, and plan to have more. Even though we are constantly sleep deprived we love our children.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Primary program
Its that time of year again and as always it was wonderful. Lliam actually could recite his line (heavenly father created adam and eve and they created the first family) but of course just stood there smiling at the audience. His such a cuty, he did say when prompted. He actually sang this year, or at least looked like. Watching his lips you sometimes had to wonder if he actually knew the words or not but its still great. I did get the previledge of watching numerous lessons had come through when he turned to kid next to him shaking his finger and said "you be good", yes I could hear it in the audience. Just as I could hear him burst into the scripture scouts song "the ramiumptom." I love being a mom. Nedra told me this week over lunch "this house isn't great anymore!" Obviously grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch were not her first choice. I had to laugh but it's the first time any of the kids have said anything like that and I'll admit it stung but later I asked if it was great again and she said yes. Etta has discovered potty training. so here we go again. You know you're the parent of a toddler when "party" makes you run to the bathroom. It makes sense they would mix up the words if they go we get all excite clapping, and they get treats. Isn't that a party? Etta has also become wonder women - "I wonder if mom will lose it if I dump my soggy cereal on the floor a spoonful at a time?," "what about if I try and sit on my sister? Or climb the bunkbed like Tarzan?" and my favorite - climbing counters and drawers for candy and treats. Destruction has been following her. I have survived 2 of these wonder years so far but I'm starting to feel a little streched. Can I have super powers too? Pheobe is not able to put everything in her mouth except the cracker that I gave her. She's getting pretty fast at moving along the floor and loves Lliam's legos. Her favorite is paper. I think she's eatin half a deck of cards. Brigs doing well at work. Every couple of days the dark circles under his eyes look horrible but then he seems to somehow get 7 hours of sleep in and the go away for a day or two. But we're finally starting to get into a routine and some sense of normalacy. What ever that is? But we are starting to find some balence which is very nice. I think I'm having the worst time adjusting. But I'm getting there. Either way we are blessed and things seemed to be pulling together. The Lord is blessing us some more, as usual and I feel like we might be coming out of the wind tunnel. Just got to get the house in SD sold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment