This week has been awesome. Our kids teach us so much. This week I have just been awed at how amazing my kids are. They are so caring and concerned about each other and those around them. They have a love for the gospel that just fills me with joy. Lliam believes every large building is a temple and has to point them out to everyone around him. He loves the book of mormon and has to sleep with it, and he knows who the prophets are and which ones have died. He hasn't quite learned that the new prophet is President Monson. Nedra loves to give hugs and gets a little jealous if she has to share mom, and she loves primary music as does lliam. Etta, doesn't say much but she loves her siblings and trys to copy them, I know she'll be in good hands. She's also crawling like mad.
I am just so grateful for the gospel and how it has shaped my life and my family. It makes such a huge difference in everything we do. I also have felt I have been able to see the blessings of following the prophets council to do FHE and family prayer and scripture study. It's unnumerable. There is an abundence of love and the spirit in our home, the kids and I get along so much better when we do these things regularly and most importantly I can see the seeds of a testimony growing in my kids even at their super young age. Truely there is no greater joy then seeing my children grow in the truth. I hope you all have this same joy.
This week has also been very busy with meetings, babysitting, church, work, and a nasty nasty flu bug that has knocked mom down. But my sewing business is slamed now with a huge reupholstery job, a prom dress, mending, hemming, and a quilt. Please pray that I can get better so I can get back on top of everything soon.
love ya'll
1 comment:
I am so glad you have a blog now. You just need to put pictures up so we can see how much your kids are growing. I can't believe Etta is crawling, (well yes I can, Lliam was fast at everything too). Ryan just figured out he can move by arching his back and pushing off with his legs. He is quite content with laying on the floor. Which I love, of course! Oh I'm going home to Idaho April 5- April 12, I'm so exited!
Post a Comment